Monday 23 January 2012

Busy week

What a busy week~
After most of you had went back to your own country,
I started my part time job again…
I worked everyday more than 10 hours…so tiring L

The reasons that I wanted to work on everyday is because that I need moneyyyyy…LOL
The other reason is I want to make my mind don’t have any extra time to wondering about any other things…

I have a scary habit which is
Once I have free time I will make out lots of different scenario on my mind and this will make me wondering around…
And by doing this my emo wave will come back…
Therefore to avoid this I need to be busy…go away emo wave haha :p

Hmm you had been back to your hometown for 1 week plus…
We nvr talk much in this week because you always online at the timing which I am working…
So I can’t really chat with you…but is ok I think you also quite busy over your own stuff J

Say I don’t miss you after you went back? There is definitely a lie…of course I miss you but this time is missing a friend just like I also miss all those friends who already back to their hometown…
I think this is really one of the methods…hope we doing the right thing…
So please promise me ok?

*******************************************************************************
I am scare right now and helpless also…
I don’t know what I should do after this…
I don’t want to work at my part time job anymore…
It not just tiring and the pay also VERY LOW…
I want to find job but what should I do?
What I should work as?
IT job? Management? What else?
Totally have no idea L
I really need to sit down one day and think carefully…

Anyway today is the first day of CNY...
So I would like to wish all my friends happy new year and all the best J

Fighting to myself you can do it J

Love you all my friend <3
Hope to meet you all soon 

No comments:

Post a Comment