Friday 13 January 2012

I love 2011

2011 is really a important year for me..
I know lots of new friends on that year which are important to me because they accompany me in my hardest time…
I know da jie, er jie, san jie, adik, uncle you qian, bro, kor, uncle andi and uncle long…
They all treat me really good, always help me and consult me whenever I feel lost…

In this year I also finally learn what love is….
Thank you my friend J
No matter what you treat me as right now,
I will still treat you as my friend…

I travel the first time in my life to the other country…
Behind this traveling trip there are lot of thing which had happens,
I don’t want to mention it anymore just let it remain as a mystery…
I will never ever going to forget the experience and memorizes during this trip….
I will never ever going to forget you all my dear friends J  

And I finally graduated in this year …
I am going to start my working life…
I am going to start a new life….without you all…
You all keep encourage me and tell me that I can do it I can make it but I don’t know I can or not….
Is because you all I able to have motivation…
I able to be stronger and braver…
Now I have to learn all this by my own…I know I should learn by my own but I just can’t bear to leave you all L
I wish we always will be together…
I really really wish that we can still keep in touch after this…
I hope we can be friend until all of us already old…
This is really one of my New Year wish…
Can we do that my friends?

I love 2011 because I learn a lot, gain a lot and also experience a lot…
I love Thailand <3
*********************************************************************** 
To: er jie <3
Er jie you know sometime you say word that really hurt me but I know this is true friend…
Always tell me the truth…
And I wanted to tell you that…
Do you know actually I really love you like I love him?
I don’t say it out is because I don’t simply say love to anyone….
I didn’t even say I love him I only tell him I like him….
I don’t like to share you with anyone…
That’s why I don’t like to go out with you if it not just me and you..
You can scold me selfish or what but I really don’t like…
I am really glad to know you this year…
You already become one of my most important people in my life…
I want to thank you for everything…
If it without you and adik I don’t think I can make it thru this time…
You all might scold me silly or stupid but what to do? This is me…
Stupid me that’s why I always miss the opportunities L
This year you are going back to your hometown I really don’t know when we can meet again…
But I will promise that I will try all my best to stay strong and become braver and I also want to proof you wrong…
I will really go to china and Indonesia just because of you all…I will really go to find you, adik, uncle you qian and long they all…I will keep this promise…
I will and must do that…I don’t want you all to forget me L
Popiah xie I tiger oil…pls tiger oil me too and don’t forget me :’(
And I miss you
**********************************************************************************
To: adik J
Thank you adik…
We are really a pair of funny friend..
We don’t like each other maybe even hate each other at the first time when we know each other…
But somehow we suddenly become close friend?  hahaha
Maybe to you I am not your close friend but I already treat you as my close friend…
You are one of the friends I trusted the most…
I tell you everything ask you everything….
I just want to thanks you for advising me for everything…
Thank you for hearing me bugging beside you…
Thank you letting me has a chance to make fun of you and disturb you…
Thank you for being my friend…
There are lots of thing I want to thanks you really thank you adik J
We had created lots of memorizes which I will nvr forget…pls don’t forget me ok?
I know I might not be the perfect friend but still don’t forget me…
You going back to your hometown already and might not come back anymore …
I always find you and er jie when I have any troubles but now you 2 going back already I feel so empty…
Adik I will bless you and hope you have a bright future and also able to fulfill your dream…
Take care and have a good one ok?
I really hope to see in future J
******************************************************************************

I don’t like 2012…it tear me and my friends apart L
All my friends I miss you all…
You all must promise me that we will always keep in touch ok?
Love you all <3
Shall we meet up in another 10 years?
Or maybe 5 years?  Hehe can’t wait to see what we all will become when we turn old…

Don’t go away, I still can’t bear to leave you all :’( 

No comments:

Post a Comment