Saturday 7 January 2012

Weird me

What kind of feeling is this?
I am confused….

I thought you might come that’s why the reason I choose the venue and because of this venue many of them can’t come…
But in the end you never come and the reason is a bit funny?
I never expect they will call you…you never pick up anyway and the message you reply is really a bit ridiculous…
Forget about it?
Finally I realize how “important” I am in your heart…
I always make you as my priority no matter what happen I always think of you first but you? Forget? Did you ever really treat me as friend?
I am really confused because of you…
If you really don’t like me that much then why you treat me so good in Thailand?
Why you treat me, look after me, take care of me like you really care about me?
But once you get back here you treat me like a strangers..  
You can comment with a girl which is not close with you know nothing about you but you can ignore me as if I am a transparent person…
Are you changing into the other person or this is just your real personality?
I really thought you will be different L
Am I over thinking again? Am I misunderstanding you?
I really don’t know… I am confuse L

 I don’t know how to explain the feeling right now…
Feeling disappointed, hating you or am I really giving up? Or is some other funny feeling?
I really have many different kinds of feeling after I know you…all the feelings I never felt before…
I still thinking about you sometime but…I don’t know…
I am just getting weird…..

It is the last gathering before you going back and you never come…
I hope to see you and say good bye to you but you don’t give me the chance…
But I somehow can forgive you…
Because I know you are saying good bye to your house mate…
You staying with them for more than 10 years and now you are leaving and not coming back…
I feel like crying after I thought of this…
How am I supposed to do after leaving all these friends which accompany me for more than 10 years…
They are already like my brothers, families….
Aren’t I am weird?
I am sad and disappointed when you said you forget about it yet I am still forgiving you because you are saying good bye to your friends?
I say you are changing into another person but after I sort everything in my mind I think you are not?
See, this is the so called “confused”  K

Never mind I think I am slowly changing my attitude and feeling towards you?
I am not sure…just hope that we can keep in touch as a friend…
Seriously this is my only hope now J

Anyway I am still not happy because you replied her comment and not mine and one more thing can you please be selective a bit when you confirm your friend request in facebook?
Even though I have no right to care about that but still got A BIT pissed when I see that…

Shit I seriously need to stop care about that…
We are chingu…Jo a chingu J
Take care chingu, hope to see you in future J

No comments:

Post a Comment